Segoria har stängt från och med långfredag den 19 april till och med annandag påsk måndag den 22 april. Vi önskar er alla en glad påsk!



Do you have any questions about your debt collection claim? We are happy to help.

You can contact us either by phone or by chat.

Please be sure to quote the correct invoice number in your query. You can use the contact form to send an attachment, for example, a receipt of your payment. We support the following file types: pdf, jpg, gif and png.


08-120 129 90     Monday – Friday     08:00 – 17:00
Chat                     Monday – Friday     08:30 – 16:30


You can also find answers to our most frequently asked questions in the FAQ section and find our payment details here.

For more information regarding the handling of personal information, click here.

Are you helping someone take care of their matter for them?

Please note that we are only allowed to discuss a case with the person who is the liable consumer for the case in question. If it is necessary for someone else to assist, we require a Power of Attorney which is the consumer’s written permission and signature.

At the bottom of this page, you can find a form for this purpose which outlines all the required information for a valid Power of Attorney. It must be printed out and filled in with the consumer. Once completed, it can be scanned in or photographed and must be sent back to us using the contact form. After the Power of Attorney is registered with us, we can discuss the case with the authorised parties. Make sure to let us know if you prefer to engage via phone or via email.

Power of attorney form for download